Signs of Termite Infestation
- Presence of any winged termites indoors (you may discover termites’ on the ground and/or their discarded wings)
- Winged termites are attracted to light; so, they may often be seen around doors and windows
- Earthen (mud) tubes on foundation walls, floor joints, sill plates, etc.
- Ripples or sunken traces behind wall coverings
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped
- Cracked or bubbling paint, etc.
There are instances where there are no visible indications of termite infestation. Confirmation often requires the keen eye of an experienced termite inspector. If you suspect any potential infestation in your home, call us to check if it is a termite issue and whether it is active.
How to Combat Termites
Crown Pest Control is your trusted partner for all your termite-related issues. With our latest and most effective termite defense products, you can have peace of mind. Our specialists undergo rigorous training with some of the most advanced equipment in the industry. They are experienced and qualified to assess your unique situation, identify the root of the problem, and prescribe the right treatment option for you coupled with maximum protection and minimum inconvenience. Be it hammer drills, sub-slab injectors, rodding devices, termite baiting or soil-applied liquid termiticides. Our highly-trained specialists are capable of dealing with your problem in the most efficient way, customized to your individual needs.
For the best termite protection, schedule a termite inspection by our staff today!